03/27/2020: We’re waiting for further information on group gatherings from Ohio Gov. DeWine. If the restrictions have not been lifted, we will need to reschedule this immersion weekend. If you’re not already on our mailing list, please send a message to email@example.com to receive updates as they occur.
Mindful activities help you look within. Discover the subtle body. Begin healing processes. Immerse yourself in mindful activities this April at Shanti Yoga Love. Schedule includes:
- Gong Soundbath with The Gong Experience (deep relaxation) Friday 4/17 at 7pm
- Yoga & Meditation Saturday with Leah Hartman. Chakra Yoga w/Chakra Meditation to access your inner healing power at 1pm | Restorative Yoga (yoga for the nervous system) to release stress & support your immune system at 3pm | Bhakti Yoga (the yoga of sound – yep, we’ll be making some noise) and Healing Circle at 5pm
- Dance, Draw & Heal with Ramona of C Change Sunday at 1:15pm
- Drum Circle w/Bob Sabo Sunday at 3pm
- Takeaway materials
- Sattvic Snacks all weekend (and info about sattvic eating)
- Fellowship and Friends!
No experience needed to participate in these events – beneficial to ALL practice levels.
Investment: Single event $22 | Any 3 events $63 | Weekend pass (all 6 sessions) $120
All events found under “event” page (not classes). To register for single events, choose desired event, register and check out. For 3 event and weekend pass, add to cart then “use credit” to deduct cost of single events. Check out and you’re registered. Questions or difficulty with registration? Send a message to Leah – email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/vmail 440-381-8099.