Visit us at 27 Wall Street, Jefferson, Ohio with a limited schedule offered at 1512 State Rte. 534, Harpersfield and outdoor venues in Ashtabula and Lake counties (check out the schedule for locations and options). Most classes are offered in person AND remote by Zoom (registration required to receive Zoom links). Check out our on-demand digital class library, too (included with all recurring monthly memberships at NO EXTRA CHARGE).
All classes and services are offered in a trauma informed setting – we’re Ashtabula County’s 1st certified trauma informed studio!
Want to try before you buy? Here’s a link to our video class library with some sample practices. Give it a try!
We’re accredited by the Better Business Bureau Cleveland Area, and a Jefferson Area Chamber of Commerce member business. Our founder & owner, Leah Hartman, is a current Geneva Rotary Club board member.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google and tumblr. Message through social media or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For all the latest news, updates & fun stuff, follow #ShantiYogaLove !
We are committed to offering yoga to all interested students regardless of previous yoga practice or current fitness level. Instructors have specialized training to assist people who have experienced trauma and/or have physical limitations that may prevent barriers to participants in traditional yoga practices. From flowing yoga practices to restorative options, healing arts & wellness services, monthly unlimited packages to donation based community classes, ShantiYogaLove has something for everyone to love.
About Leah Hartman
- I am the owner/operator at Shanti Yoga Love. I am certified to teach a variety of yoga styles including: hatha, restorative, yoga nidra and kundalini. I have over 500 hours of training and more than 2,500 hours of teaching experience.
- I have specialized training as a Yoga Unchained Facilitator and trauma yoga teacher alongside training and experience facilitating chair yoga classes and modifying practices to provide access to students of all fitness and experience levels.
- I also have extensive training in chakras and chakra energy healing. I am a Reiki practitioner, a certified Essential Oils Coach (certified by the Essential Oils Institute, accredited by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners) and a certified Inner Wisdom™ practitioner.
- Check out my group yoga classes, private yoga instruction, and healing arts/wellness services such as Reiki, chakra energy work, meditation, and essential oils consultations.
- Need information not found on this site? Contact me by email: email@example.com or send a message to 440.381.8099. Om Shanti Om!
Elizabeth joins the Shanti Yoga Love family. Check out her amazing high-energy heated vinyasa flow in Harpersfield!
Hello! My name is Elizabeth. I have been a practicing yogi since 2005. During this time, I developed a love and true passion for the yogi community. In early 2021 I became a proud graduate of Align YTT.
Since reaching this personal milestone, I have been teaching at gyms, fitness centers and other venues around Lake and Ashtabula Counties and am available for private individuals/groups and special events. Follow me on Instagram @treenipadayoga to see what else I’m up to!
In my free time I can be found with my two rescue pups or volunteering at a senior dog rescue.
I look forward to sweating out our toxins, insecurities and bad vibes together at the Harpersfield Shala Tuesdays at 6pm*. Can’t wait to see you there!
* See schedule on home page for exceptions and changes. Advance registration recommended but not required.