Check out this short kid-friendly yoga practice. There are a few more on my YouTube channel – use them for short yoga breaks or do them all together for a longer family centered activity. https://youtu.be/QjzgxKtztik
3.26.2021 – Thanks to all of YOU, we made it to ROUND 3!! Keep those votes coming – I need to place in the top 5 to get to round 4.
I’ve been selected to compete in the I am Yoga Warrior 2021 contest. This year’s winner gets a $10,000 grant for training, studio improvements, etc. AND a 2-PAGE FEATURE ARTICLE IN YOGA JOURNAL!
Help me put our space on the map! Visit https://iamyogawarrior.com/2021/leah-hartman and use your FREE daily vote today!
Voting starts March 9 at 1pm EST, you can vote once/day for free!
We usually have to go within to find the rainbow, to see the silver lining. Truly looking within, deep within ourselves, with willingness to make the changes that allow personal growth can be hard, sometimes painful. Can you detach from the fear that keeps you in your holding patterns & see what blossoms in its place?
When you need some time for you, where do you go?
Learning to recognize what YOU need is an important part of wellness.
If self-care means being at home, do that. Need to go someplace to focus on you? That works too.
Try adding yoga & meditation to your self care practices. Join me live from home, grab a spot in studio, or schedule a private session. No matter how you need to do it, I’m here for you.
Shanti Yoga Love is back to our full schedule including special events! I’m committed to helping you meet your wellness goals, including financial wellness. New students can take advantage of our NEW intro special, buy 3 classes get 2 free. Use your free classes to check out more options, or bring a friend! Starting in 2020, memberships and class packages can be used for studio* AND streaming classes as well as select events.
So, this month, you can use your membership or package for the classes on our regular schedule AND these events:
- Intentional 2021: Cultivate a Mindful Year – learn about creating and using vision boards, list boards and meditation to stay focused on your goals. (Jan. 16, 12:30pm Nonmembers $20, Members use 2 credits)
- Landmark Yoga Stretch & Sip – All level yoga flow followed by breakfast at Wall Street Coffee Co. and info about the history of this building (Jan. 24, 7:30am Nonmembers $20, Members use 1 credit plus $10)
(*Digital Unlimited pass only valid for online classes & events – some events have additional charge, see event description for details.)
It’s time to focus on wellness. Specifically, YOUR wellness. See how yoga can help you meet your fitness and wellness goals while helping you manage stress, improve sleep, and more.
And, you can still save with these online-only special offers through January 31:
- Buy $100 Gift Certificate, get 2 FREE classes
- Buy $200 Gift Certificate, get one 30-minute private lesson AND 2 classes FREE
- New Students Buy 3 classes, Get 2 free
Membership credits can be used for studio AND streaming classes. Get even more from your membership in 2021. Membership class credits can be used for select workshops and special events. What are you waiting for? Use the link below to get yours today!
Maybe you’ve tried classes with some free online service and didn’t like the “distance”. I get it. Practicing with an instructor that you know is SO much different.
Distance classes at Shanti Yoga Love are livestream via Zoom, so you CAN ask questions and interact with me if you choose (video library coming soon). Here’s a quick sample of a gentle yoga class. You can get a feel for my teaching style and decide if you want to try some of those new distance classes.
Follow this link to your free sample class: https://youtu.be/PgIsFbNa3J8
Craving communication while you practice? Schedule a private yoga lesson in studio. Staying distant? Private lessons available via Zoom so you can interact with me while staying distant.
Check out the pricing page for information on membership, class package and private session costs. Have questions? Send an email to email@example.com or a text message to 440-381-8099 for assistance.
- NOW OPEN AT 27 Wall St., Jefferson, OH (select classes at 1512 Rte 534, Harpersfield). Loaner mats & blocks are not available at this time – bring your own or buy in studio.
- Register here to hold your spot! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 440.381.8099 to confirm open spot if you’d rather not book online.
- To see location, click on the class.
- Most classes available to stream LIVE from home (or your office, or wherever you are). Register to receive link.
- If you have a class package or membership, you can use a class credit when you register. Need a class with a flexible payment option? Check the monthly schedule for donation based classes and donate what you can when you schedule or send a donation by PayPal https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/shantiyogalove.
Get Gift Certificates and Deals 24/7 here:
Here’s the current schedule so you can plan your practice!